Thursday, February 18, 2010

haha...Great CNY

haha..cos the cny so i seldom online update fb or blog..cos too busy yet..haha..however..this year cny i think no bad to me..cos i go visit "HER" house twice..hahah...so weird right..but dun worry i just take one time ang bao..hahah..today go "HER" house i do a wrong things...haizz..so enz...wan fall down in front of her...oh come on..how come like this..damn so no face one..hahahaha..however...still ok..cny almost end,i have to get back my school study n study 4 my spm..haha..hope my result can good good good...hahaha..second wish hope my love luck can faster come to me..i reli need luck..hahaa...third wish..she will happy every time every minit every second..haha...just now go her blog watch..oh man..just not visit few day..walao...update so many le...however..all her update i watch it n i understand it..haha...althought tat guy lie u..i promise tat i wont lie n i swear it tat i wont lie to u or other..sometime a girl maybe get hurt too much so she maybe need time to rest..i will give u time..cos i have get hurt b4 n i know tat feel..^^i will beside u n dun kick me k..haha...cos i dun wan u get out from my sight..haha..that all today..hahah...wish everyone CNY get many many ang bao oo..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment